Sunday, February 19, 2006

NIght #2 A little waltzing...a little polka-ing




The second night, Erin took me to her favorite bar. It's a little polish bar that has lounge music in one room and polka in the other. It was so much fun...nothing I say could ever give it justice. I do have pictures though, and pictures are fun. We made a couple of new friends. Since they may or may not be checking this blog, I better give them their props. So, hello Kitty, Dale, Linda, Jackson and all of you other people that I was too wasted to remember your name. There was a man there named Roger, who I affectionately named "Rodge Podge Concoction" He tought me how to waltz and how to polka. I'm a lucky girl. Since this is Erin's favorite bar, she and Roger are old friends. Here are a couple pictures of them dancing and then Erin, Me and Roger.

No comments: