Tuesday, February 21, 2006

eh hem DRUMROLL PLEASE.......



Okay okay, I get the hint! You all want to see pictures of Erin's husband, John. I wasn't stalling, I am trying to go by a timeline here. This is Erin and John just before we started getting ready for the Mortal Chaos concert. Aren't they cutie? I don't know John's email, but I will get it....then you can all email him and tell him how cute he is. That would be fun!! Hmmm...what facts can I give you about John? Besides the fact that he's Erin's husband, he likes to golf, he likes the Beatles (trust me), he likes to play Phase 10 (as long as he wins), he can cook a mean fajita (and just about anything else). He often describes his and Erin's relationship as "a real life Dharma and Greg". Also, his car's name is Calvin. Okay, okay, so he really didn't have much, well, any say in his car's name, but Calvin is a really fitting name for a Volkswagon, Cabrio...don't you think? John also went up about three cool notches in my book because I recently learned that he used to own a Volkswagon Rabbit. God, I love that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that one of him that looks like he's laughing.

Anonymous said...

this is erin, and i am here to tell you a little bit more about my uber wonderful hubban. ok, he looks grouchy in those pictures (if you ask me). john is in fact, a "poser" for some reason he feels he would rather look "cool" in his pictures than like a smiling nice guy. but believe me, he really is a nice guy--not that he smiles all the time, god knows i can hardly figure out the guy's sense of humor, but he still a very nice guy. he is very much into the game and business of golf, however, he doesn't play very much at all a) because he hardly has time because he's working at the golf establishment so much and
b) because he has terrible eyesight and can't see the ball, which puts quite a damper on the game for him. he is full of crazy trivia, especially about music, and although he has great respect for the beatles, he doesn't own any of their cd's. he is a HUGE fan of van morrison, bruce springsteen, U2 and of course, me. he sees every one of my shows like 8 times. he takes extremely good care of me. pampered and spoiled you might say. i love him!