Sunday, February 19, 2006

Night #1 Megan's tests and the next day




Ok, so the first night I was in Minnesota, I didn't get there until like 5 o'clock, so we just kind of hung around the house. Erin's friend, Megan came over and asked if I would take some sort of personality tests. I'm here to tell ya...they are long. I bet I filled in at least 1200 of those little tiny bubbles (like the ones that are on the ACTs.) So, I'll keep you all informed as to whether I'm crazy or not.
So, after Megan went to work, Erin and I stayed up until about 5 a.m. catching up and looking at pictures from college and whatnot. The next day, we got up around 12:30 p.m. At about 1:00 p.m. Erin's boss called asking if she was planning on attending a meeting that was scheduled for 12:30. So, to make a long story a little bit shorter, Erin had to drop me off at a little strip mall for 2 1/2 hours while she attended a meeting at work. So, luckily, I brought my camera with me. I only took four pictures, but they are quality ones :) I was sitting on a bench outside the strip mall with my hood up watching people and waiting for something interesting to happen. Then, I realized how creepy I looked sitting there watching people with my hood up, so I decided to take a couple pictures to show you guys how creepy I looked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell goes through your mind at any given point in the day?? I don't understand

Holly Petersen said...

to answer anonymous' question, I mostly think about random things and then think about how randomly funny those random things are and how funny it is to think of random things.