Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MORTAL CHAOS!!!






I know you guys have waited for these pictures...these things take time. For those of you who haven't heard the story...here goes. Last year when I went to visit Erin for my birthday, she had a gift certificate to a bar that was about to expire...so we said "what the heck?" When we arrived, there was a band playing...the band was "Mortal Chaos". Thus, begins the tradition. I usually try to visit Erin every year sometime in February. So, this year I went to http://www.mortalchaos.com and saw that they would be playing in Burnsville on the 18th of February. But this time, we would be prepared. We got out the crimpers and the blue eyeshadow. We even wrote a song about mortal chaos to get us in the mood for their 80's vibe. We had and awesome time and met some really cool people. There was this guy there...he's got the long hair in that picture with erin and the five polish guys....he knew every single word of every single song. Here are some pictures of me and Erin with a couple band members. The one in the black shirt is Pat and the one in the white shirt is Sam. We may not know every word, but we are forever....their super fans. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is WOW.

Silly String & Cheetos! said...

i just think Holly, Ericn, Tessa and Deanne that could be even bigger WOW!