Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I was just thinking....volume 3

I was just thinking....with the holidays fast approaching....I start missing my friends. A lot of you are impossible to get ahold of. So, I want to reserve this little spot on my blog for you guys to tell me what you're doing for Thanksgiving. I think Amber and I are going to host Thanksgiving for the Petersen family this year. That should be a hoot. I'll post some pictures when I get them...but in the mean time...I'd like to know what you guys are doing for the festive holiday :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanksgiving - Well tonight I'm going over to BJ's house for thanksgiving and then on Thursday I'm going to my mom's house. Then I'll go to Wilber on Sat to quilt with my aunts and eat with them and then sunday I'm going to my dad's house for thanksgiving. Did I ever mention that I hate this holiday more then any other holiday ever?

Holly Petersen said...

I"m not a huge fan of this holiday either...but hey...sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. I'm sad that I'm once again going to miss BJ's thanksgiving feast.

Silly String & Cheetos! said...

Well Javian and I are headed up to Scarmaneto to visit the crazy Grigg's side of our family, it is always lots of fun, and man I just love food! I will be sure to take photos for the blog!