Tuesday, November 01, 2005

At least I'm here...........

So, I made it home safe and sound....that's more than I can say for my luggage. Don't act like you're suprised...it wouldn't be my life without a mishap of some kind. That would be too easy. I arrived in Des Moines ahead of schedule...feeling fine...except for a small urge to urinate. No big deal, I'll grab my luggage and head to the restroom. You know how when you wait for something, you have to pee? Well, waiting for my bags when I already had to pee wasn't just irritating...it was down-right pissing me off. So, needless to say, when the last bag came around and it wasn't mine, I was no happy camper. So I walked up to the counter and asked them to please track my bags and found out they were still in Chicago. The best news was that since it wasn't the airlines fault (don't ask me how losing my bags wasn't their fault) they weren't going to deliver them. They were trying to tell me that I had to drive 100 miles the next day to get them. So, after going to the restroom. I called customer service and told them a thing or two about a thing or two and low and behold, my bags arrived this morning....tattered...but here.

No comments: