Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mortally Chaotic.....






So, I went to Minneapolis this weekend. Shawew! It was a good time to say the least. Erin and I have made it tradition (three years running now) to go see a local band called "Mortal Chaos" for my birthday. This year, they had a special show just for my birthday (*tear*). Erin and I made tshirts with spray paint and stencils. In case you can't read them, the front says "I'm with the band" and the back says "Mortal Chaos". I would be lying if I said there weren't more than a couple people that were jeal of our find handywork and craftsmanship. Here are some pics of our night with Mortal Chaos and some of their faithful followers. I'll try to explain them as I go...but most of them speak for themselves.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly Dolly! Like I said, "You are with the band"! I still haven't figured out what was going on in that running car, so late at night, with hotties in it? Must have been good, cause it was running for a long time, and the windows were all fogged up (can you hear me breathing hard?)! I hope I see you before your next birthday, I can't wait that long. You so rock!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!! I'm glad you have your quality time.