Monday, February 05, 2007

For those of you that do not have myspace....

Here's a little something I wrote on my myspace profile...I thought I would share with those of you who have not been introduced to the splendor that is Myspace.

My Ultimate Quests: There are a few simple joys that I feel I must experience in my lifetime....

I would like to own a gnome. There's no real good reason for me wanting to own a garden gnome. I think they're neat. It can't just be any gnome, though. It has to be one that isn't holding a squirrel or a toad or any other prop. I just want a plain gnome just standing there being a cute little gnome.

I want to play the violin. Now, I'm not saying I want to be the first chair in the Boston Symphony Orchestra. Just a few screeches of the bow across the strings would do it for me.

I want to go to Wal*Mart and take pictures with my friends in Holiday turtlenecks.

I want to move so that I'm closer to work and not driving 40 miles there and 40 miles back.

I want to see a broadway show. I think just about any broadway show would appease me. Hey, I live in Iowa...beggers can't be choosers.

I want to dig out my 80's outfit and go hear some 80's power rock in Minnesota with Erin.

I want to learn to do a cartwheel.

I want to learn as much as possible about the Cleveland Browns (my team) and buy a jersey and wear it with pride.

I want to be a taebo champion.

I want to make and distribute t-shirts that say "I've got a mullet and some biceps, what are my options.

I want to use the money from my t-shirt sales to open a daycare and name it something fun.

I want to be on a gameshow. Winning it would be nice, but not a requirement.

I want to pet a whale or a dolphin or one of those mammals that look slippery, but everyone tells me they are bristly.

I want to meet someone famous and act like I don't care that they're famous. And we will drink martinis (or maybe something fruity) and talk about the hum drum of the everyday.

I want to go back to South Dakota to visit Auty and to take pictures at cock rock. (like we should have done the first time we went)

I want to make a soup in a pumpkin.

I want to adopt a child through the Sally Struthers foundation and post the certificate on my blog.

I want to own a chia pet. I would name him Archibald (most likely)

No comments: