Monday, December 04, 2006

This Just In......

I've decided that I haven't been really fair to the game of football...or maybe I wasn't being fair to myself. I don't really understand the sport, so I just wrote it off as something I'll never understand. Well, recently my eyes have been opened to the world of this game...and I decided that I needed a team...fast. Everyone's got a team they call their own. My brother John likes the Eagles, Matt roots for the Buffalo Bills, most of Northern Iowa thinks the Vikings are keen. I didn't want to pick a team based on scores....no one wants to be a bandwagon fan. So, I got to thinking....and it didn't take me long to come up with none other than....the Cleveland Browns! Now, I'm a new fan, so I'll admit that I don't know much. I do know that the quarterback's name is Charlie Frye. Also, their most recent victory was against the Chiefs in overtime. That was a nailbiter. True that the uniforms aren't the best color combination...but they've got heart and determination. And that, my friends, is what football is all about.
GO BROWNS!!

1 comment:

erinmcrich said...

um....this just BEEN in!!