Sunday, December 03, 2006

Okay, okay!


Some of you have been mentioning that you went to meet my friend, Stephanie...Well, unless you drive your buns to Iowa, this is the best I can do for ya. Here is Steph and her husband, Matt, and their kids. Cuties!
While I'm here, let me tell you a little thing or two about this fam... There's Matt...He likes Xbox, Karate, the Buffalo Bills, dogs, and doesn't like..................cheese. Have you ever met anyone in your entire life that doesn't like cheese? It's friggin' CHEESE! I think about Matt and his distain for cheese nearly everyday. It's something I'll need to get over....but I thought you all should know that someone exists in this world who doesn't like cheese. Yep, still dwelling...
Anyway, I work with Stephanie. She pretty much rawks my face off. She hates the phrase "rawks my face off". She is an awesome mom to her beautiful children and a pretty rockin' friend to have. Stephanie drives a minivan and she'll threaten to run you over with it if you cross her. Watch yourself. She loves Christmas and, well....her family. She has a myspace account now and I'm working on getting her a blog.... Anyway, these guys are my Iowa peeps. I think they're neat...I thought you should know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all the photos in all the world you had to use this one?? I'm disappointed and I'm sure everyone who views it is too. I guess we have forever to replace it though and that makes me smile.