Saturday, October 07, 2006

N ORDERS....JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE CIRCUS!





We had a pot-luck at our work and each team had a theme. Our theme was "N Orders....just another day at the circus." We dressed up and has circus music playing and had cotton candy, peanuts, carmel apples, balloons, hot dogs and otehr various circus-related wonderment. We even won first place in the potluck competition!!! YAY for US! The first picture is of my friend Stephanie. She and I planned the whole potluck extravaganza for our team. The next pic is of me and Dana, another girl that works there....she actually sits right by me. The next pic is of me and Stephanie and Steph's desk, and the bottom picture is a fun one of LaTrees, looking all sassy in her wig and freckles.

1 comment:

erinmcrich said...

well, i was kinda hoping you would have some uber-sexy pictures of mimes...but...
YOU TOTALLY ROCK anyway.