Monday, July 31, 2006

apparently I have some blogging to do

So....a lot has happened in the life of ME since I last posted a blog...Let's see. I got a new job. I'm working at a place called Affina where I set up AT&T phone service for customers in Ohio. I've only been working there for 2 weeks and I"m not even all the way through training yet. I still have a couple more days to go. It's actually been pretty challenging, supposedly I'm on one of the hardest accounts in the company.
Hunter's birthday was on the 8th. She is walking now and last I checked, she had 8 teeth! That's pretty good concidering the day before her birthday she didn't have a single tooth yet. She walks everywhere she goes now. I also found out a week ago that Hunter is going to be a big sister!!! That's right! Opie and Teri have been blessed with another pregnancy! We find out on Friday how far along she is, she is thinking about 2 1/2 months! YAY!

No comments: