Friday, June 09, 2006

"They Love a PARADE!!!!"



Since Beth and I arrived at the parade 2 hours early, we had plenty of time to "people watch" And that's when I saw her. I woman that might love a parade more than my aunt, Beth. She was wearing a Dr. Seuss hat that was American flag themed and a shirt that actually says "I love a parade". She lived on the parade route and was passing out doughnuts and coffee from her house (for free) to the anxious parade-goers). Beth was too embarassed to talk to her, so I went up to her and said "Where did you get your t-shirt?" She told me she has an industrial printing press at her house and she made them for herself and the rest of her family. She took down Beth's number and told her she would make her a tshirt of her very own, but as of today, has not called. So, parade lady, if you're reading this...Beth would really love one of those t-shirts. I also asked her to take a picture with my aunt Beth, stating that she's the only person I've ever seen that loves a parade more than she.

No comments: