Sunday, April 23, 2006

When you gotta go, you gotta go!





We were sitting there, watching the water and wondering at the complexities of nature when Emmy exclaims "UH OH! I have to go POTTY!" I said to her, "Can you hold it for a few minutes later until we can get you to a gas station?" (I didn't want to take her anywhere at the lake because they were all outhouses and....ewwww ) I got no answer and Tayler, Amber and I were busy picking up all of our belongings. We look over to our left and there she was. I think these pictures explain it all....but I'll narrate anyway. Emmy decided to take the opportunity to "pop a squat" right there in the middle of the park. It was a nice day, so there were quite a few people around, mind you. Needless to say, Emmy ended up dribbling down her pants, so we removed them and comforted her by telling her she looked like she was wearing a bikini....so there she was, in the middle of the park, prancing around in her undies. Oh, to be three again!

No comments: