Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Okay, not really MY story...




Ok, so I realize it's not really MY story to tell, but this is too good. My friend Becky was really thirsty when she and her sister got out of Wal*Mart. She noticed a squeeze bottle full of what appeared to be some sort of a blue gatoraid...or something...so, thirsty as Becky was, she took a HUGE drink...you know, the kind where you don't really taste what you're drinking...but the aftertaste got the best of her curiousity and she asked Kristy (her sister) what it was and Kristy said "Puke that out! IT's antifreeze!" Needless to say, Becky had to spend the night in the hospital with doctors and nurses thinking she was trying to commit suicide...ok...it's far too much for me to handle...cracks me up everytime I think about it!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love all the support I have gotten from my friends. Thanks :)